Florence events September, October 2018: What to see, where to go!
Florence events: a very warm summer is coming to an end, but September and October are great months to visit Florence! The temperature is more gentle, no crowd and you have anyway a lot of opportunities to enjoy this beautiful city.
Florence events September: Gelato Festival
The Gelato Festival is back!
Ice cream at its very best: 16 winners of the previous editions will give you an unforgettable gelato experience, on the way to the Gelato Festival World Masters 2021.
Classic gelato, but also beer ice cream, pinoli, strawberry & red pepper…
Florence events September: Terzo Giardino
“The third garden” is a tiny eco-system in which nature pairs with arts.
- Where: Lungarno Serristori
- When: until September 30th
Florence events September: Voci Fiorentine @ Gallerie dell’Accademia
- Where: Gallerie dell’Accademia (David’s home…)
- When: September 11, 18, 25 7.30PM-8PM (you need the Galleria ticket).
A conference series about arts. The conferences are in Italian, but it’s also a good opportunity to pay a visit to the David!
Florence events September: Handmade Exhibition @ FUA
- Where: FUA – Florence University of the Arts, Corso dei Tintori 21
- When: until September 19th, 9AM – 8PM (free)
Professional photographers and students at work on the amazing world of Florentine arts and crafts.
Florence events September, October: Da Vinci Experience
- Where: Chiesa Santo Stefano al Ponte, Piazza di Santo Stefano (city center)
- When: until October 7th (ticket: check on site)
A multimedia Leonardo da Vinci experience in a medieval church.
Hundreds of HD images, Dolby surround effects, Virtual Reality interaction with the Leonardo’s machineries.
Coming next: San Miniato 1000th anniversary
The San Miniato al Monte Basilica will celebrate its 1000(!!!) birthday in 2019.
The celebrations start on September 13th and they will go on until April 2019. Lots of related events on the way, we’ll tell you everything to know about them!