For once, It’s Florence! speaks Italian and gangs with the Enoteca Alessi for an amazing day between great wine, food and Arts!
Bring your Florentine “Cinquecento” experience to a higher level with Wine & Food Alessi tasting (in Italian)
As you know, The Cinquecento in Florence Exhibition is now on at the Palazzo Strozzi Museum.
In this special event, a partnership between It’s Florence! and Enoteca Alessi you will enjoy all the beauty of the late Renaissance after a gourmet experience at Alessi.
Do you already know Enoteca Alessi, the famous and beautiful wine, food & deli shop, wine bar and cellar a stone’s throw from the Duomo? No? Well, you should, if you really want to experience Florence food culture at its best: you can start taking a look here, or visiting Alessi’s website.
Wine & Food Alessi and “The Cinquecento in Florence” with It’s Florence! – how & when
We will meet on Saturday October 28th at the Enoteca Alessi – Via delle Oche 27/29/31R – 50122 Firenze, ITALY.
Via delle Oche (Geese Street, if you want…) is a medieval narrow alley very close to the Duomo, the Florence Cathedral.
The timetable for the day:
- 12:15 – meeting at the Enoteca Alessi;
- 12:30 – Lunch – Food & Wine tasting;
- 14:00 – Transfer from the Enoteca to Palazzo Strozzi with Paola;
- 14:30 – Exhibition guided visit;
- 16:30 – End of the visit.
Wine & Food Tasting Experience at the Enoteca Alessi
Poggio al Tesoro Vermentino Solo Sole 2016, Poggio al Tesoro Il Seggio 2014 Bolgheri DOC.
- Crostini toscani – Tuscan croutons;
- Truffles and burrata Bruschetta;
- Fresh tomato and pinoli crouton.
- Salami and cold cuts by Macelleria Mannori;
- Pecorino cheese Trio by Buca Nuova cheesemongers, Pienza (Siena) with mustard and jam by Numquam, Carmignano (Prato).
- Venchi pralines and chocolate, Coffee liqueur by Essentiae.
“The Cinquecento in Florence” with It’s Florence! and Tasting experience at Alessi – booking and cost
The price of this #alessipiù event is €55 per person.
- Wine & food tasting at Alessi;
- Guided tour of the “The Cinquecento in Florence” Exhibition with me, Paola, aka It’s Florence!;
- Exhibition ticket;
- Exhibition headphones.
In English or German?
Reminder: this event is in Italian.
Terms and conditions for the “The Cinquecento in Florence with Alessi” Experience in English or German can vary.
Thise event: with ENOTECA ALESSI and TRAVEL MACHINE SNC Via R. Scarpettini 275 – 59013 Oste di Montemurlo (PO) Piva 00329820971 cf 03872250489 registro imprese di Prato #395996